Welcome!

Making my journey through life, but taking you on my stops along the way!





Friday, May 11, 2012

Back in Action!

I know I've said this before, but I'm back. I have been a little busy over the last few months, doing some wedding things, life things, work things, just a lot of things going on. First off, I've been working on my weight loss. I've been going to the gym about 5 times a week, eating better and drinking lots of water! I have lost 60pounds so far and I've got some more to go before my wedding! Also I moved out! I'm a closer to work, which is great, but also getting ideas for decorating, making some new recipes and really focusing on my wedding planning. PLUS I FOUND MY DRESS!!!!!!!! So I apologize for being so absent, but time has literally been flying by and I promise I have been doing things other than going to the gym! Right now James and I are working on booking our vendors: DJ, Photographer, videography, caterer, etc. Our wedding is only 414days away, YIKES! Where has the time gone??? As of tomorrow, we've been engaged for a year already and our wedding is only a year away!! Literally, time has flown by. I'm also trying to do mostly everything on the cheap because things can easily rack up and pretty soon I'll be spending as much for the wedding as I did for my entire college education. So I'll have lots to blog about from dress shopping, to the dreaded Bridal Expo to finding the perfect vendors!! So stay tuned and get ready for the planning whirlwind to begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment